Find rates for...
Term Share Certificates
Find us on:
Interested in getting customized alerts about your checking account?
Alerts can be set up through our Personal Account Manager (P.A.M.) system. Follow the steps below to get alerts started for your account today!
• Login to Branch@Home*
• Under "Financial Planning", click "Personal Account Manager"
• Click on the "Alerts" tab
• Click the "Add an alert" button
• Select the alert type, when you want to receive the alert and how you want to receive the alert (phone or email)
• Enter your cell phone number, email address or both to receive alerts
Click here for a quick video tutorial.
See below for a visual explanation of the "Add an alert" section on P.A.M.
- You're "Large Transaction" amount will vary, based on your paycheck amount.
This credit union is Federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration