Special Assistance for Federal Employees
and Federal Contractors
Facing possible furloughs or loss of pay because of the sequestration? We are here to help you... To apply for any of the assistance below, please stop by any branch location or call us.
You may qualify for the following:
A special line of credit with very low payments.
Reduce your current loan payments with the Credit Union for up to the next three months.*
Waive your early withdrawal penalty for share certificates of deposit balances.**
Other options are also available such as:
Extend Terms On Your Current Loans
Extending the term on your current loans can greatly reduce your monthly payments. If you are interested in lowering your monthly payments, please call or stop by your local branch.
VISA Credit Cards
• Save money with low interest rates and no annual fees
• Enjoy cash back rebates on VISA Platinum
• Balance transfer special for a limited time Click here for more information.
Instant Cash Line of Credit
• Save money with low interest rates
• Low minimum monthly payments
• Available anytime and only pay on what you borrow Click here for more information
“People Helping People” is much more than a motto for Fort Knox Federal; it is our central mission—to improve the financial quality of our members’ lives.
* Must have been a Fort Knox Federal Credit Union member in good standing prior to March 1, 2013. New loans, opened after March 1, 2013, are not included in the Furlough offer. New lines taken after March 1, 2013 on existing loans (except the disaster / furlough loan) are not included in the Furlough offer. Term of interest only offer is 3 months. Loan converts back to normal loan payments at end of three months automatically. Also, the loan must be current to be considered for the reduced payment program.
** A total of $10,000 may be withdrawn from one or more share certificates of deposit.
Fort Knox Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 900
Radcliff, KY 40159-0900