Fort Knox Federal Credit Union
Main Branch Office
- Fort Knox Federal and the Kentucky Small Business Development Center (KSBDC) will host a free Operation Veteran 2 Entrepreneur half-day workshop/seminar on June 28 at the Credit Union's Main Branch office at 3939 South Dixie Blvd. in Radcliff, starting at 8:30 a.m.
- The free half-day workshop will provide mission critical information to help veterans build and grow their small businesses.
- Kentucky 2nd District Congressman Brett Guthrie will be the featured speaker.
- Speakers from Small Business Administration’s office will discuss SBA resources, loan programs, and business planning available to Veterans. Together with the SBA, Fort Knox Federal provides financing to help several Veterans see their dreams come true with a loan to start their own business.
- There will be a session to discuss options for Veteran business financing.
Along with a full range of financial services for individual members, Fort Knox Federal also offers commercial lending, business accounts and merchant services for members who have their own businesses. KSBDC provides assistance in three central focus areas: helping new businesses get opportunities with local, state and federal agencies; informing veterans as to how they can certify their business as "veteran-owned;" and, providing guidance as to how veteran-owned businesses can pursue and successfully obtain procurement.
Please see the link above to register for the free Operation Veteran 2 Entrepreneur workshop/seminar on June 28 at the Credit Union's Main Branch office. If you know veterans who are business owners or who want to start a business, please pass this information along to them.